words of wisdom...
– Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you’re William Hurt.
– Take a lesson from parakeets. If you’re ever feeling lonely, just eat in front of a mirror.
– Never be afraid to reach for the stars, because even if you fall, you’ll always be wearing a Parent-chute™.
– Marry someone who looks sexy while disappointed.
– Older black ladies make the best iced tea.
– Success is one percent inspiration, ninety eight percent perspiration, and two percent attention to detail.
– You can tell a lot about a person from his biography.
– Watch a sunrise at least once a day.
– If you love something, set it free. Unless it’s a tiger.
– If you’re ever in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend mustache.
– When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like WHAAAAT?